Thursday, June 28, 2012

Made From Earth Vitamin C: Nothing Compares to You

Metric Jenn





Note: This product was provided to me by the company for a review; had I not liked the product there would not have been a review posted.

Well, it seems that I've now become a hippie, overtaking Tamatha and Dixie as the Earth Mother of this small piece of internet heaven. I'm not usually particular about things I throw on my body, meaning that I don't feel the need to make sure that everything is green and organic and whatnot. My face has taken a beating from chemical crap, and I still look alright (I *think*!), so when I was presented with the opportunity to try something new, I thought "Why not? I've suffered through leprosy with Aveeno, this can't possibly be as bad!"

So when I got the package in the mail, I excitedly opened it and read the directions and ingredients immediately.   Made From Earth Vitamin C is an organic daily defence facial moisturizer for all skin types. Now here is the tricky part: It says to use daily for normal-to-dry skin and three times per week for oily skin. As we all know everyone's skin type is different, and you can have more than one skin type on a whole face. Myself, for example; I have oily spots in my T-Zone and around my nostrils, while cheeks and chin get dry.

Taking my cue from the directions, I kind of improvised and settled on applying the moisturizer twice per week, on Monday and Thursday mornings. The instructions also specify applying it in circular motions. I've done so for 2 1/2 weeks so far, and I have noticed an nice change.  Made From Earth Vitamin C made my face GLOW. I have to admit that I am very happy with the results!

Now onto the specifics: This product comes in a 2 oz (59g) glass jar, and retails for 54.99$ on their website (which also has many deals and sales on their products). Now, because I'm a giant snob, I didn't think twice about the price, but I can see how it would be a deterrent for some thriftier minds. HOWEVER! The 2 oz jar, though it doesn't look like much in your hand, lasts for an AMAZINGLY long time. After 2 1/2 weeks, I've not even put a dent in it. 

All in all? I can -in good conscience- recommend this product! If you are into natural products, or just want to get into an excellent skin care regimen, please consider Made From Earth's Vitamin C moisturizer. I did deduct 1 tentacle for price (I almost went for 8/8 because of the discounts the website offers, though!). Give it a shot! What have you got to lose other than a few wrinkles and sun damage?!

7/8 Tentacles!

No comments:

Post a Comment